This week we paused our regular class sessions to reflect on what we have learned so far and to introduce the next section on Hermenutics (how to interpret the Bible). We first watched three short videos, which are the first three posted below. Then we had a conversation on whatever the students had in mind.
Right Click here to Download the lecture Audio for Class #8D – Discussion
Or play it with the control below:
For Further Study:
- How to Interpret the Bible
- How to Interpret the Bible – 4 Lectures by Wayne Grudem
- The Contextual Method Of Biblical Interpretation
- How to Begin a Commentary Collection
- The Fifty Books That Should be in Every Christian’s Library
GPN Dr. Howard Hendricks – Unit 1 – Why Study the Bible?
GPN Dr. Howards Hendricks – Unit 2 – What is Personal Bible Study?
How To Study The Bible Charles Stanley
Were You Taught How to Interpret the Bible?
Gordon Fee: How Should We Read the Bible?