This week we looked at Latter Day Saints Temple, Testimony and Tips for Witnessing to Mormons. It was our sixth and final week for our study on Mormonism. Next week we have off for Easter break and then will begin our six weeks of study on Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Right Click here to Download the lecture Audio for Class #06
Or play it with the control below:
Our “Homework” is to read some web pages on LDS Theology and watch two videos.
Here are the links to some web articles.
- Mormon Temples and Temple Rituals
- How To Witness Effectively To Mormons
- A Step-by-Step Guide for Christians Witnessing to Mormons at the Door
- Dialogue with Mormon Missionaries
Here are the links to some free online books (optional but good)
- How To Witness To Mormons (179 pages)
- Behold, I Stand at the Door and Knock: What to say to Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses when they knock on your door (52 pages)
Teaching The Trinity To Mormons (53 min) – Great Video on Witnessing to Mormons
Mormons Who Left (1 hr 27 min) – A Panel Of Ex-Morons on why they left. This is grear information for thinking of how to approach your friends and family who are LDS.